Friendly Expressions Gift Card Box
Friendly Expressions & Bokeh Dots
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Balmy Blue Cardstock - #146982
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Crushed Curry Cardstock – #131199
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - #133675
Gray Granite Cardstock - #146983
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Balmy Blue Ink Pad - #147105
Granny Apple Green Ink Pad - #147095
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Various Embossing Folders
Acetate Card Boxes - #144628
Medium Envelopes - #107300
Paper Snips - #103579
Friendly Expressions - #146670 (wood); #146673 (clear)
Bokeh Dots - #148110 (wood); #148113 (clear)
- Card base: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, or Crushed Curry Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score at 4 ¼” on the long side & folded in half
- Gray Granite Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 4”
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the piece of Gray Granite Cardstock and any one of the Embossing Folders, and NO other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere this piece to the card base.
- Stamp the image from Bokeh Dots in whichever Ink you choose in the center of the Whisper White piece of cardstock.
- Stamp the saying from Friendly Expressions in Memento Ink across the center. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the mat and adhere to the card front.
- Place the cards along with envelopes in an Acetate Card Box to gift someone special.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience. This is a transition period for Stampin' UP! and the time for you to shop for those things that will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!