Dancing to Music Card
Beautiful You & Sheet Music
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock - #144245
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Lemon Lime Twist Ink Pad - #147145
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - #145372
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder - #145649
Paper Snips - #103579
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Linen Thread - #104199
Stampin’ Write Markers – Lemon Lime Twist
Beautiful You – #143004 (wood); #143637 (clear)
Sheet Music - #143967 (wood); #143970 (clear)
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 5 ½”; use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Run some Linen Thread three times around the top and tie in a knot. Adhere to the left-hand side of the card.
- Whisper White Cardstock - 3” x 4”, stamped with the Sheet Music stamp in Lemon Lime Twist Ink. Stamp the lady in Memento Ink and color in her dress with the Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker. Stamp her hat on a scrap of Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock, use the marker to outline the lines, and then fussy cut it with the Paper Snips. Place a Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere it to the mat.
- Adhere the mat to the card front.
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”, layer with the Sheet Music stamped piece
- Stamp the saying on the inside in Memento Ink and the squiggly lines in Memento Ink.
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock with the third largest Stitched Shapes Die, and a Whisper White Cardstock piece that is stamped with the saying in Memento Ink and the second largest die, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere the 2 circles together and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Adhere to the card. Place Rhinestones around the saying.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience. This is a transition period for Stampin' UP! and the time for you to shop for those things that will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!