Cheers to You ~ Mini Composition Books
Blow Out The Candles, Birthday Backgrounds & Itty Bitty Birthdays
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Grapefruit Grove Cardstock - #146972
Call Me Clover Cardstock - #146969
Pineapple Punch Cardstock - #146971
In Color 2018-2020 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #146963
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Grapefruit Grove Ink Pad - #147142
Call Me Clover Ink Pad - #147139
Pineapple Punch Ink Pad - #147141
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Candles & Confetti Framelits Dies - #146319
1 ¼” Circle Punch - #119861
1 3/8” Scalloped Circle Punch - #146139
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots - #148805
Paper Snips - #103579
Blow Out The Candles - #148420
Birthday Backgrounds - #146443 (wood); #146446 (clear)
Itty Bitty Birthdays - #14861
- Whisper White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 1 ½” (3) pieces; stamp the Birthday Backgrounds on each piece using the three In Colors.
- On a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the candles and the balloon using the three In Colors.
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped items with the coordinating dies, and the other standard cutting Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- In Color 2018-2020 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 1 ¾” x 1 ¾” piece of each of the three In Colors used.
- Grapefruit Grove Cardstock, Call Me Clover Cardstock, & Pineapple Punch Cardstock – 2” x 2” piece of each. Punch a 1 3/8” Scalloped Circle Punch from each of these same cardstocks and set aside.
- Adhere the stamped and punched pieces together to decorate the front of the Mini Composition books.
- Stamp the ‘cheers for you’ in Memento Ink on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock; use the 1 ¼” circle punch. Adhere to the Scalloped Circles punched earlier.
- Adhere everything to the Mini Composition Books and add Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots for decoration.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience. This is a transition period for Stampin' UP! and the time for you to shop for those things that will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!