Cake in a Mug Pack ~ Amazing Life
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper - #146277
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals - #144108
Bone folder - #102300
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends – various
½” Black Satin Ribbon - #146280
Striped Treat Bags - #144255
Paper Snips - #103579
Amazing Life - #148750
- Place a Cake in a Mug pack inside a Striped Treat Bag and fold the top backwards.
- Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2 ¾” x 4 ½”, trim the bottom into a banner. Place on the bag top and punch two holes about an inch apart using a regular hole punch. Tie a 14” piece of the ½” Black Satin Ribbon through the holes and make a bow.
- Whisper White Cardstock –2” x 2 ½” stamp the saying and the pattern along the bottom. Color in the ‘happy’. Adhere it somewhat to the left on the tag.
- On a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the tiered cake and color it. Use the Paper Snips and trim around it.
- Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the cake to the stamped saying.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: