Best Wishes ~ Petal Palette
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock - #146988
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock - #146970
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
All My Love Designer Series Paper - #148576
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink - #132708
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Petals & More Thinlits - #145655
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Stampin’ Blends – Real Red, Old Olive & Soft Sea Foam
Paper-Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Petal Palette - #145785 (wood); #145788 (clear)
- Card base: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the folded card base.
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock – 3 1/8” x 4 5/8” (mat for the Designer Series Paper) + ¾” x 3 1/8” (mat for the saying)
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – 3” x 4 ½”; cut it at 1 ½” on the LONG side and then cut the remaining to pieces in half longways. You will be left with 2 pieces at 1 ½” x 1 ½” and 2 pieces 1 ½” x 3”. Adhere all the pieces to the Soft Sea Foam mat.
- Whisper White Cardstock – ½” x 3 1/8” – stamp the saying ‘best wishes’ in Memento Ink. Adhere this piece to the smaller mat and then to the larger mat. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the larger mat and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp a small flower for the front, and a large flower for the inside, onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and color them with the Stampin’ Blends. Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped flower and the coordinating Framelits and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere the larger flower to the inside of the card.
- Place a Stampin’ Dimensional on the smaller flower and adhere to the right of the saying. Place several pearls to the left of the saying.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience. This is a transition period for Stampin' UP! and the time for you to shop for those things that will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!