You Make Me Smile Tea & Honey Gift Bag ~ Eastern Beauty
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - #131201
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper - #146894
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Paper Snips - #103579
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Subtle Embossing Folder - #144153
Daisy Punch - #143713
1/8” Handheld Punch - #134365
3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon - #144160
Metallic Brads - #146929
Paper-Piercing Tool - #126189
Classic Label Punch - #141491
Eastern Beauty - #143675
- These small bags can be purchased at almost any Craft or Big Box store.
Cut off the top of the bag at 5 ½”
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - cut (2 pieces) at 3 ¾” x 6 ½”. On the bottom of one of the pieces stamp the saying in Memento Ink.
- Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper - 3 ½” x 3 ½”. Adhere to one end of one piece. Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big-Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the end of the cardstock without the Designer Series Paper inside the embossing folder, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Place a 5” piece of ribbon around the piece to cover the paper lines. Tie a knot to add on top of the strip with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Place plenty of adhesive on the side of the bag that is flat (does not have the folded-up section on it). Place the embossed piece on the bag making sure that it is even with the bottom. Turn the bag over, fold down the bottom flap that is folded up while being stored, and place plenty of adhesive on this side of the bag as well. Adhere the other piece of cardstock to that side being careful to match the piece on the other side.
- Bring the two pieces together on the top and use the Classic Label Punch to punch holes.
- Punch three daisies from the Crushed Curry Cardstock and layer together staggering/rotating the petals. Stamp the little dots on top of them. Punch a 1/8” hole in the center and place a brad to hold it together. Adhere to the piece with a few Mini Glue Dots.
- Fill with goodies.
If you would like a file of the directions for this card, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. Thank you to all who are subscribers.