Thoughts and Prayers Card
Wishing You Well
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - #133675
Highland Heather Cardstock - #146986
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone folder - #102300
Mint Macaron Ink Pad - #147106
Highland Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad - #147092
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Copper Metallic Thread - #141696
Wishing You Well - #147867 (wood); #147864 (clear)
- Card base: Highland Heather Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, and a 2 ¾” x 5 ¼” piece for the mat
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the card base front.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock mat – 2 ½” x 5 ¼”, stamp the wheat stalks in Mint Macaron Ink, the flowers in Highland Heather Ink, and the bow and saying in Blackberry Bliss Ink.
- Adhere the stamped mat to the Highland Heather Mat. Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Make a loop of the Copper Metallic Thread and adhere to the back left-hand side. Remove the backs of the Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere the stamped panel to the front.
- Place Pearl Basic Jewels in the center of three flowers.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: