Thanks For Everything Card
Springtime Stroll (Hostess Set)
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Coastal Cabana Cardstock - #131297
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper - #146894
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Bone folder - #102300
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad - #147097
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Stampin’ Dimensionals- #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Layering Ovals Framelits - #141706
Scalloped Tag Topper - #133324
Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack in Coastal Cabana - #146893
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Stampin’ Blends – Daffodil Delight Dark - #144585
Springtime Stroll - #146792 (wood); #146795 (clear)
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored @ 4 ¼”, an additional piece for the largest oval
- Crushed Curry Cardstock – 4” x 5 1/8” & Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 4 7/8”. Adhere these two pieces together and adhere to the folded card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” – stamp the saying in Coastal Cabana Ink and the butterfly in Crushed Curry Ink and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Crushed Curry Cardstock – 2” x 8 ½”, scored at 3” & 7 3/8” on the 8 ½” side (do this step before punching). Punch both ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper to make the band. Wrap it around the card and tie it closed using a 7” piece of ribbon.
- Stamp the saying in Coastal Cabana Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped image with an oval die, and lastly the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Also, run the larger coordinating oval scallop die through with a piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock.
- Stamp the small flowers around the edges of the white oval using Crushed Curry Ink. Adhere the two ovals together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Place Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the band on the right-hand side.
- Color some pearls with the Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blend Marker and adhere them to the centers of the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: