I wanted to give a quick update on my cancer journey. After a third reschedule of my pet scan, it took place yesterday morning. All went well and I will be able to know the results in a few business days. Probably next Thursday when I go for my treatment. The pet scan should show any cancer or lack of it. I am hoping it is again clear like last time. Everything else is going as well as expected. My hair is getting longer. I have not had any more haircuts, but will be due for one soon. I had wavy hair before, but it is curlier now than my pre cancer styles. I have been so blessed by prayers, cards and so many things. I am living life to the fullest. It is funny how when given a cancer diagnosis, it makes me want to live life on steroids because I do not want to miss anything.
My son has been on Spring Break from Columbia Law School and chose to spend his week with us. That is a real treat. It is always nice getting a chance to see him if only for bits and pieces. I hope you enjoy today's card. I am finding out that loving what you do is so important and so this stamp set is so perfect. I know I am loving what I do.
Love What You Do Card
Love What You Do & Hold On To Hope
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - #133675
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - #146926
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad - #147092
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Cross of Hope Framelits Dies - #145654
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Lovely Floral Embossing Folder - #148048
Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Love What You Do - #148042
Hold On To Hope - #145776 (wood), #145780 (clear)
- Card base: Mint Macaron Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2 3/8” x 5 ¼”; use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the Cardstock inside the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Stamp the ‘love what you do’ in Blackberry Bliss Ink on the bottom right-hand corner.
- Adhere the embossed piece to the Blackberry Bliss mat and adhere to the card front.
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1 ½” x 5 ¼”, adhere this to the right-hand side.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – stamp the butterfly in Memento Ink and then use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped image and the coordinating die, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere the butterfly to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Place a Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels in the center of the flower.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: