Just For You ~ Rooted In Nature
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Fresh Fig Cardstock - #144242
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad - #147092
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies - #146341
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder - #143708
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls - #146927
Paper Snips - #103579
Rooted In Nature - #146479 (wood); #146482 (clear)
- Card base: Fresh Fig Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score at 4 ¼” on the long side & folded in half + 3” x 4 ¼” for the
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the Crumb Cake Cardstock inside the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere this to the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat for inside – 2 ¾” x 4” + pieces for the trees. Stamp the tree rings in Crumb Cake – stamp them off once each time to lighten the color.
- On a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp 2 of the trees in Blackberry Bliss. Stamp once full strength and the second one in the remaining ink so it will be lighter.
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped images and the coordinating dies, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Stamp the saying in Blackberry Bliss Ink down toward the bottom right-hand corner. Adhere the stamped piece to the mat of Fresh Fig Cardstock. Adhere to the card front.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the trees and adhere to the card front.
- Place a few of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls above the saying.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: