Jump for Joy! Card ~ Sweet Baby
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Night of Navy Cardstock - #100867
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper - #146284
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Night of Navy Ink Pad - #147110
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Bouncing Baby Framelits Dies - #146332
Layering Circles Framelits Dies - #141705
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Tufted Embossing Folder - #148335
Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins - #146287
Paper Snips - #103579
Stampin’ Blends Markers
Jump For Joy - #146456 (wood); #146459 (clear)
- Card base: Pool Party Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score at 4 ¼”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – 4” x 5 3/8”
- Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 4” for the stars and then 1 ½” x 4” for the striped piece.
- Adhere these to the Night of Navy mat leaving a bit to show on each end and then adhere the entire mat to the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the baby in the swing and color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Petal Pink Cardstock – 3 ¼” square piece for the 3” scalloped circle.
- Pool Party Cardstock - 3 ¼” square piece for the 2 7/8” circle.
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped baby image and the coordinating die, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. In addition, run the other pieces with the appropriate circle dies at this time.
- Run the Pool Party Cardstock circle through with the Big Shot Platform and the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the circles together and adhere to the card front.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the die-cut baby and place on the circles.
- On a strip of Whisper White Cardstock – ½” x 3” – stamp the ‘jump for joy’ in Night of Navy Ink. Banner cut the ends using the Paper Snips. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card. Place stars on the ends of the banner.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: