Happy Spring Chipboard Tag Bag ~ Fable Friends
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper - #146913
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #147104
Bone Folder - #102300
1 ¼” Circle Punch - #119861
1 3/8” Scalloped Circle Punch - #146139
Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8” Variegated Ribbon - #148776
Frosted Flower Embellishments - #148782
Metallic Pearls - #46282
Paper Snips - #103579
Fable Friends -Cling Mount stamp set - #148670
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the saying in Pear Pizzazz Ink and punch with the 1 ¼” circle punch. Punch a 1 3/8” Scalloped Circle from Petal Pink Cardstock and adhere the two circles together placing 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Place a Frosted Flower Embellishment on the circle along with a gold Metallic Pearl in the middle.
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper – 4” x 8”, scored @ 2 1/2″, 3 3/4″, 6 1/4″ and 7 1/2″ on the long side. Turn 90° and score at 1”; this will form the bottom. Cut as shown in the photo.
- Use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to form the box. Gusset in the sides at the top.
- You will need two of these tags that were purchased at a big-name craft store.
- Adhere the box in between the two tags using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Place treats inside the bag/box and using a 14” piece of ribbon, tie a bow through the holes in the tags.
~Back of box~
- Adhere the saying to the front.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: