Gold Thoughts and Prayers Card
Wishing You Well
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Fresh Fig Cardstock - #144242
Gold Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes - #147901
Gold Foils Sheets - #132622
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Bone folder - #102300
Fresh Fig Ink Pad - #147144
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - #148026
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Wishing You Well - #147867 (wood); #147864 (clear)
- Card base: Gold Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes
- Very Vanilla Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”, use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and a standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Gold Foils Sheets – ¼” x 3 ¾” strips (2) – adhere to the front
- Fresh Fig Cardstock - 3” x 4 ¾”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock mat – 2 ¾” x 4 ½”, stamp the wheat stalks in Crumb Cake Ink. Then, stamp the flowers and the saying in Fresh Fig Ink.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamp the bow and cut it out with the Paper Snips. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Adhere all layers together and add pearls.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: