God made you my Mother Card ~ Strong & Beautiful
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper - #146913
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon in Very White - #146912
Starburst Punch - #143717
2” Circle Punch - #133782
Paper-Piercing Tool - #126189
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls - #146927
Paper Snips - #103579
Strong & Beautiful - #148732 Cling Stamp Set
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 3 ½” x 3 ¾”; punch the Starburst circle from the middle of this piece
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 3 ½”; adhere this to the Mossy Meadow Wrap a piece of the ribbon around and secure on the backside with adhesive. Then adhere the mat to the folded card base. Tie a 5” piece of ribbon around the secured piece of ribbon and tie in a knot.
- Stamp the ‘God made you my Mother’ on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock; punch with the 2” Circle Punch. Adhere this to the Starburst circle and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Remove the backings and adhere to the card over the right side of the ribbon.
- Place 3 Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to the circle.
- On the inside of the card, stamp the saying in Mossy Meadow
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.