Wishing You Well Card ~ Wishing You Well
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - #115316
Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - #146926
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone folder - #102300
Old Olive Ink Pad - #147090
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad - #147091
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Layering Circles Framelits Dies - #141705
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - #145372
Bunny Builder Punch - #147039
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Stampin’ Pierce Mat - #126199
Paper Snips - #103579
Wishing You Well - #147867 (wood); #147864 (clear)
- Card base: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and a 3 ¼” square for the largest scalloped circle die.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼” for inside, and a 3” square piece for the stamped circle. Stamp the inside piece with the leaf and stem bunch in Old Olive Ink and the flowers in Rich Razzleberry Ink. Adhere to the inside of the card. Stamp the wreath on the extra piece in Old Olive Ink.
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the card base. Additional 1” x 4” piece – use the Paper Snips to banner cut the two ends. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped Whisper White piece and the coordinating largest stitched shapes circle die, the 3 ¼” square of Rich Razzleberry and the coordinating scalloped circle die, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere the two together. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on one side of the circle and then Snail Adhesive on the other side. On the side that you put the Snail Adhesive, mount it over the banner cut strip of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- From a scrap of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock, punch three of the bunny tails from the Bunny Builder Punch. Place them on a Stampin’ Pierce Mat. Then, take the end of the Paper Piercing Tool (not the sharp end) and press down into the center to allow the edges to lift and curl. Adhere them to the wreath and place pearls in the center of each.
- On a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp a bow in Rich Razzleberry and the saying ‘wishing you well’. Trim the saying and banner cut the ends; adhere to a scrap of Rich Razzleberry and banner cut again. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Trim the bow and attach with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.