All the Best Card ~ Timeless Textures & First Frost
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - #115316
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone folder - #102300
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad - #147092
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies - #147895
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Timeless Textures - #140514 (wood); #140517 (clear)
First Frost - #148417 (wood); #148420 (clear)
- Card base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” + 3 ¾” x 5” for front mat
- Soft Suede Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”. Stamp the images from Timeless Textures in Soft Suede & Blackberry Bliss Inks. You must stamp off once and sometimes twice for the desired color. Practice on a piece of copy paper.
- Adhere all the layers together on the card base.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamp three of the smallest flowers from First Frost in Blackberry Bliss.
- Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped images and the coordinating dies and a scrap of Soft Suede Cardstock with the leafy die (twice), and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere the Soft Suede leafy images and then the first flower with Snail Adhesive. Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals the other two and place on top.
- Attach pearls randomly on the card front.
- Stamp the saying in Soft Suede on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut into a banner. Adhere on the card front.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.