Happy Harvest Blessings Card ~ Country Home & Wishing You Well
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Cajun Craze Cardstock - #119684
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone folder - #102300
Cajun Craze Ink pad - #147085
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Linen Thread - #104199
Stamping Sponges - #141337
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - #146841
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Country Home - #147678
Wishing You Well - #147867 (wood); #147864 (clear)
- Card base: Very Vanilla Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” + 2 ¾” x 3 ¾” for front mat
- Cajun Craze Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”. Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the cardstock and the Basket Weave Embossing Folder, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Wrap Linen Thread around the left-hand side three times and then take a small piece and tie a knot in the middle. Adhere the mat to the Very Vanilla card base.
- Sponge around the edges of the 2 ¾” x 3 ¾” piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock in Crumb Cake Ink. Then stamp the leaf stalks in Crumb Cake Ink near the top of this piece as well as on the inside as seen in the photo. Stamp the flowers in Cajun Craze Ink on both places.
- Stamp the saying in Cajun Craze on the inside.
- In Cajun Craze Ink, stamp the pitcher on Crumb Cake Cardstock and the bow on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Fussy cut them and remove the handle on the pitcher.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the bow.
- Adhere the pitcher to the mat and then the bow. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the mat and adhere to the card front.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.