Jack-o-Lantern Treats for You ~ September Paper Pumpkin
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mango Melody Cardstock - #146989
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Best Route Designer Series Paper - #146897
Tear & Tape - #138995
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Faceted Dots - #146910
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Clear Tiny Treat Boxes - #141699
Paper Snips - #103579
September Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Assemble a Clear Tiny Treat Box and fill with Mellow creme Pumpkins
- Mango Melody Cardstock – 1 ½” x 8 ½”
- Best Route Designer Series Paper – 1 ¼” x 8 ½”, adhere to the Mango Melody Cardstock and fold and wrap it around the box using the Tear & Tape Adhesive. Make sure to have the open ends on the front of the box.
- Assemble a Jack-O-Lantern from the Paper Pumpkin Kit and adhere to the front of the band.
- Stamp the saying on Whisper White Cardstock in Memento ink. Trim it with the Paper Snips and adhere it to a small piece of Mango Melody Cardstock; trim to fit. Add a small black Faceted Dot on the corner and a Stampin’ Dimensional to the back. Adhere to the box.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
It’s Time to Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons!
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.