Thank you for joining in this month's hop. After you view this, please hop on over to the other talented demonstrators.
Alaskan Cruise Blog Hop
Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Garden Green Cardstock - #102584
Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper - #144921
Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack - #147905
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Whisper White Envelopes - #107301
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
Paper Snips - #103579
Bone Folder - #102300
- Real Red and Garden Green Cardstock - (2 pieces each) cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼” to make a total of 8 card bases.
- Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper – 6” x 9 ¾ (fold in half lengthwise). Round all the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Adhere a card from the Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack to the front flap of the folded piece of Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper.
- Slip the Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper inside the flaps of the folder. The folders are from Clear Bags. https://www.clearbags.com/6-1-8-x-9-7-8-vinyl-wallets-for-a2-envsandcards.html
- Fold and decorate the 8 card bases with various pieces of Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper and the Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack.
- Slide 4 envelopes into each side on the inside flaps and then 4 of the decorated cards into each of the inside flaps.
- You will need a 13” piece of elastic cord that is 1.8mm to tie into a loop (make a slip knot). Punch a hole in the center of the middle of the folder (notice placement in the photo below) and slip it through from the inside. Once it is outside, loop it around the entire folder to keep it closed.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
It’s Time to Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons!
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.