Treat Yourself Birthday Card ~ Picture Perfect Birthday
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock - #146987
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad - #147099
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad - #147096
Poppy Parade Ink Pad - #147050
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Layering Squares Framelits Dies - #141708
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - #145372
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder - #145649
¼” Mini Striped Ribbon in Gorgeous Grape - #146940
Paper Snips - #103579
Picture Perfect Birthday - #145519
- Card base: Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score at 4 ¼” on the long side & folded in half and a 3” x 3” piece for the scalloped mat
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 pieces 4” x 5 ¼”
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, one of the Whisper White Cardstock pieces with the largest Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies in the center (see picture below), and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Find the coordinating scalloped square in the Layering Squares Dies and run the 3” x 3” piece of Gorgeous Grape through the Big Shot.
- Remove the Stitched Shapes square from the center. Stamp the candles in Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Poppy Parade Inks. Use Crush Curry for the flames on over the top of each.
- Next, stamp the saying in Memento Ink. Adhere the stamped piece to the scalloped mat piece. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the frame from the cardstock piece that was already cut and the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, and NO other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere this piece to the card base.
- Place some Snail Adhesive in the square that is open. Lay ribbon down and adhere. Remove the backs from the Stampin’ Dimensionals on the square mat and adhere to the card base covering up the hole.
- On the other piece of Whisper White Cardstock stamp the saying for the inside in Memento Ink. Adhere inside.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Bonus Days have started! You do not want to miss out. Here are the details:
You can also reply to this email if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.