Love & Happiness Card - Dandelion Wishes
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Whisper White Cardstock - #124302
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Basic Gray Ink Pad - #149165
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Tufted Embossing Folder - #146335
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Metallic Pearls - #146282
Paper-Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Stampin’ Blends Marker – Dark Gray
Dandelion Wishes - #1467443 (wood); #146747 (clear)
- Card base: Crushed Curry Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 3 & 7 ¼” and a mat piece of 2 3/16” x 4 3/16”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” x 4” piece for stamped front, 2 3/8” x 4 3/8” mat, and 4” x 5 ¼” for inside panel. Stamp the saying on the inside panel in Basic Gray Ink.
- Use the Big Shot: Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the left panel of the card base and the embossing folder, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- 2” x 4” piece for stamped front – stamp the dandelion and the saying in Basic Gray Ink. Round the top corners and fancy punch the bottom right corner with the Detailed Trio Punch. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Adhere the inside panel to the inside.
- Adhere all the front flap pieces together and then on the left half of the back of the flap place Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere to the card.
- Color a large pearl with the darkest gray Stampin’ Blends Marker. Adhere to the inside of the dandelion.
- Place the Metallic silver pearls in the center of the tufts on the left flap.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.