Thank you for joining this month's hop. Hop along to the other demonstrators after looking at this post for some wonderful talent. You will not want to miss any of the posts.
Alaska Achievers July Blog Hop ~ Christmas Organizer
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper - #146921
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Scalloped Tag Topper - #133324
Envelope Punch Board - #133774
Paper Snips - #103579
3/8” Cotton Ribbon - #146925
- Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper – cut to 11” x 12”; score in half on the 12” side @ 6” – turn and score at 3” for the bottom pocket
- On the front of each pocket, punch a slot at 3” using the Envelope Punch Board
- Fold up the bottom for the pocket and crease it with the Bone Folder
- Fold in half on the 6” line to create an inside pocket
- Punch the three holes on the sides that are open
- Adhere the farthest edges of the outside pockets and then the long outer edge of the entire pocket. Place in a 7” x 9” three-ring notebook.
- Run the labels onto Whisper White Paper and cut them out. Download Christmas organizer book smaller size
- Adhere them to the pockets where you want them.
- Make some tags with Old Olive Cardstock strips cut a smidgen under 2”. Punch with the Scalloped Tag Topper. Tie a 5” length through the hole and knot.
- Decorate the cover as you want. This notebook can be decorated with any other accessories you would like.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog (from this blog post) so you do not miss anything. Now on to the other fabulous demonstrators: