I wanted to give an update and then hesitated because it will not be as positive as I try to be. I had chemo Thursday and it went well. It finally hit me this weekend though. I had a list a mile long to do and only got a couple of things completed each day. I had absolutely no energy and could not sleep well. I have been really dragging. Just not feeling up to my normal. I am scheduled for physical therapy today regardless of how I feel. So I am hoping that this is just a glitch and I will be back to feeling better later on this week. It is funny how I feel so great right before the chemo and then that treatment takes it out of me. I am not going to let it get me though. I am going to slay this beast. Hopefully I will have an update for you soon saying that I am back to feeling like being productive. Huge hugs to everyone in my blog audience.
Get Well Soon Card ~ Healing Hugs
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #133675
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Regals 6”x 6” Designer Series Paper - #146965
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Old Olive Ink Pad - #147090
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper-Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Healing Hugs - #146527 (wood); #146530 (clear)
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” (first run the saying for the back of the card and then cut the whole piece in half) - Download Directions
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 3 ½” (front mat) - stamp the flower in Crushed Curry Ink and the leaves in Old Olive Ink. Use a scrap for extra leaves and cut them out using the Paper Snips – place a Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Stamp the saying in the upper left corner using Old Olive Ink.
- Regals 6”x 6” Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5” (cut first at 5” and use the left-over piece for the inside). Adhere the larger piece to the outside and the strip to the inside.
- Stamp the saying on the inside and some of the outline leaves in Old Olive Ink.
- Mat the stamped flower piece to a 3 1/8” x 3 5/8” piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Adhere to the card front centered and to the left. Place the cut-out leaves on the mat.
- Adhere pearls on the front mat using the Paper-Piercing Tool.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.