This was a bright happy cheery card I wanted to show. I hope you have a fantastic day. I am!
Please note that this set will be retiring. Get it now if you want it. I would hate for you to miss out.
Special-fold Card - Happiest of Days
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - #144137
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Memento Pad - #132708
3/8” Shimmer Ribbon - #144152
2” Circle Punch - #133782
Starburst Punch - #143717
Subtles Enamel Shapes - #141679
Paper Snips - #103579
Stampin’ Blends – Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, & Old Olive
Happiest of Days – #143793 (wood); #143796 (clear)
- Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock – 5 ½” x 11”, scored at 3” & 7 ¼”
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 5 ¼” (front), 1” x 5 ¼” (left inside flap)
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 5 ¼” (left inside flap), 4” x 5 ¼” (inside)
- Whisper White Cardstock scrap – stamp the flower in Memento Ink in the center and punch with the 2” Circle Punch. Stamp the leaves all around the outer edges. Color in with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch a Starburst circle from a scrap of Pool Party Cardstock. Mount the two circles together.
- Fold the card base and adhere the 3 ½” x 5 ¼” piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper to the front panel. On the front, bring a strip of ribbon around the top near the left edge and secure the ends in the front where it will be hidden with the circle mat.
- Stamp the cake on the stand on the right-hand side of the 2 ¾” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Cut apart the ‘oh happy day’ stamp and stamp them individually as shown in the photo. Color in with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere the 1” x 5 ¼” of the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper to the left edge and then adhere this panel to the left flap.
- On the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the ‘birthday wishes’ in Memento Ink and color in with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere a Subtles Enamel Shape to the lower left side.
- Place adhesive on the right-hand side of the circle mat and adhere it over the section where the ribbon met.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.