Good Things Are Going to Happen Card
You’ve Got This – stamp set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Please note that this set will be retiring. Get it now if you want it. I would hate for you to miss out.
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper - #145564
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone folder - #102300
Basic Black Ink pad - #140931
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
1 ¾” Circle Punch - #119850
Daisy Punch - #143713
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - 2018-2018 Annual Catalog
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Piecing Tool - #126189
You’ve Got This - #139572 (wood); #139575 (clear)
- Card base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- Old Olive Cardstock mat – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”. Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the Whisper White Cardstock and the Basket Weave Embossing Folder (this embossing folder will be available in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog), and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere upside down to the Old Olive mat.
- Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1 ¾” x 6”, use the Banner Triple Punch to punch one end.
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 2” (slightly smaller) x 6”, use the Banner Triple Punch to punch one end.
- Adhere the 2 banners together. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the 2 points and then adhesive on the rest of the backside; adhere to the mat leaving some to hang over. Trim off the excess.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the mat and adhere to the card base.
- Punch two daisies from Daffodil Delight, adhere together by staggering the petals. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Adhere to the card.
- Stamp ‘good things…’ in Basic Black Ink. Punch out with the 1 ¾” Circle Punch and adhere to the daisies.
- Place Rhinestones on the circle around the saying.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.