Cake Soirée & Hanging Garden Blooms Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Melon Mambo Cardstock - #115320
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper - #145589
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Snips - #103579
Basic Black Ink Pad - #140931
Wild Wasabi Ink Pad - #126959
Melon Mambo Ink Pad - #126948
Wisteria Wonder Ink Pad - #126985
Blender Pens - #102845
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Sweet Cake Framelits Dies - #145617
Brights Enamel Shapes - #141680
3/8” Shimmer Ribbon - #144129
Cake Soirée - #145521 (wood); #145745 (clear)
Hanging Garden - #146236 (wood); #146239 (clear)
- Card Base: Melon Mambo Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” - folded
- Basic Black Cardstock mat - 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” – add to the card base
- Melon Mambo Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼” – add to the card base
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper - 2 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 3 ¾” x 5” - Adhere the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper piece to the bottom of the Whisper White Cardstock. Place a 5” length of ribbon around and secure on the backside. Stamp the saying in Basic Black Ink. Adhere this to the card base.
- Stamp the flower circle 3 times in Basic Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the Blender Pens and the Melon Mambo and Wisteria Wonder Ink Pads to color in the flowers. Stamp 6 leaves in Wild Wasabi Ink.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped images and the coordinating dies (note: there are two identical leaf dies so you can cut 2 at a time), and then the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- On 2 of the flowers, adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the backs. Begin to arrange the flowers as shown in the photo.
- Place several of the Brights Enamel Shapes on the card for a finishing touch.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.