Magical Day Notepad Holder
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bermuda Bay Cardstock - #131197
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper - #145600
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Paper Snips - #103579
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad - #131171
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins - #145609
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Clear-Mount Stamp Cases - #119105
Magical Day – #145854 (wood); #145857 (clear)
- Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper cut to 7” x 10 5/8” – you may have to shave off a little bit
- Slide the Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper down between the case and the clear sleeve. Adjust length if needed.
- Stamp the ‘hope your day is magical’ saying in Bermuda Bay Ink on a 1 3/8” x 2 5/8” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere to a 1 ½” x 2 ¾” piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Place Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back and adhere it to the front of the case.
- Adhere Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins and then Rhinestone Basic Jewels in the centers.
- Junior Legal Pad…you will need to cut off about the last three lines of this pad – do a few at a time. Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper cut to 5” x 3 ½” – use Tear & Tape to adhere the piece to the front of the legal pad and then to the back of the pad. Put 3 strips of Tear & Tape lengthwise on the back of the legal pad. Remove the strips from the adhesive, place the pencil in first, and then the notepad making sure to make it tight enough that the pencil will fit neatly without falling out. The pencil is a Zebra 5” Mechanical Pencil and fits perfectly up top.
- Adhere a sticky note pad and calendar if you wish.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.