I so love these individual size cake mixes. Perfect for a party in a bag.
Confetti Cake Gift Box
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper - #144118
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Real Red Ink Pad - #126949
Old Olive Ink Pad - #126953
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - #145372
2” Circle Punch - #133782
Paper Snips - #103579
3/8” Mini Chevron Ribbon - #144196
Acetate Card Boxes - #144628
Stampin’ Write Markers – Real Red & Old Olive
Big on Birthdays - #142877
Picture Perfect Birthday - #145519
- Fold the Acetate box on the scored lines and close the tabs on one end of the box. Place two Confetti Cake packages inside and close the other end.
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper – Belly Band - 1 ½” x 12”; wrap around box top and adhere together in the front.
- Whisper White Cardstock – use the Real Red marker to ink up the word ‘confetti’ from Picture Perfect Birthday and stamp. Use the Old Olive Marker to ink up the word ‘cake’ from Big on Birthdays and stamp below the confetti.
- Then, use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped saying and a circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, and then the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Stamp confetti on the edges of the die-cut circle using the Real Red and Old Olive Ink Pads.
- Punch a 2” circle in Real Red. Adhere the two circles together and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Adhere to the belly band.
- Make a bow and attach to the circle with a Mini Glue Dot.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.