Welcome to the March Blog Hop! Take the time to hop to each and every talented demonstrator's blog. You will not want to miss it. I love the luscious Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper available for Sale-A-Bration. There are so many uses for it, but today I have a simple gift idea for you.
Wonderful Day Notepad
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Gold Foil Paper - #132622
Silver Foil Paper - #132178
Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper - #147193 ~ Sale-A-Bration Item
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Smoky Slate Ink Pad - #131202
Metallic Enamel Shapes - #141678
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
1 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch - #146139
1 ¾” Circle Punch - #119850
Paper Snips - #103579
A Mother’s Flair - #145902 (wood); #145905 (clear)
- Mat: Whisper White Cardstock – 3 3/8” x 5”, stamp the saying in the middle and punch out with the 1 ½” Circle Punch
- Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper mat – 3 ¼” x 4 7/8”, layer this onto the Whisper White Cardstock mat
- Silver Foil Paper – punch with the 1 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch
- Gold Foil Paper – punch with the 1 ¾” Circle Punch
- Layer all the circles together as shown in the photo and adhere them together with the mat and then to the notebook cover.
- Add a Metallic Enamel Shape.
- The notebook was found at a Big Box Store.
With all the various trends in journaling, this will be a must have gift. Especially for that special person who is into bullet journaling, Bible journaling or just plain journaling. Have fun with making these. This paper will not disappoint.
Make sure and follow the list below, hopping your way through. First, though I hope you will subscribe to this blog. Thank you so much for viewing today.