With Spring around the corner, I could not resist showing this decorated tin.
Tea Tin Gift
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Wisteria Wonder Cardstock - #122922
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - #144137
Wisteria Wonder Ink Pad - #126985
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad - #126944
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - #145372
Daisy Punch - #143713
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
Clear Faceted Gems - #144142
Paper Snips - #103579
Birthday Blooms - #140655 (wood); #140658 (clear)
Daisy Delight - #143669
- Belly Band: Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper 2 ¾” x 12” – mold it around the tin and adhere the ends together on the side.
- Stamp the ‘for you’ saying from Birthday Blooms on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock in Wisteria Wonder Ink Pad. Punch it out with the 1 ½” Circle Punch.
- Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, a piece of Wisteria Wonder Cardstock and the second smallest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere the two circles together and then adhere them to the tin with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Place a Clear Faceted Gem on it.
- On a piece of Whisper White Cardstock stamp the daisy twice in Wisteria Wonder. Punch out with the Daisy Punch. Inside one of the daisy flowers, stamp the Daffodil Delight center. Adhere together. Place a Stampin’ Dimensional in the center/back and adhere to the top of the tin. Place a Clear Faceted Gem in the center.
- The tin will hold 20 tea bags.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do no miss anything.