Sweet Little Something Chocolate Easter Bunny Box
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - #144143
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals - #144108
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Subtles Enamel Shapes - #141679
Classic Label Punch - #141491
Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack - #145588
Marina Mist Stamp Pad - #126962
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Paper Snips - #103579
Acetate Card Boxes - #144628
Sweet Little Something - #145848
- Measure to the halfway mark along the length on the acetate box and mark it with a pen-it should be 4”. Cut in half with sharp scissors. Fold up the ends to close the bottom.
- Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - 3 ½ x 4 7/16 (this is the width of the box)
- Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, on the end of the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper that is 4 7/16 place the scallop die from Seasonal Layers Thinlits, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Score the Designer Series Paper at 2 7/8 and 3 ½ on SHORT side. Fold and place down in the box.
- Place four milk chocolate bunnies inside.
- On a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamp the ‘Happy Easter’ in Marina Mist Ink. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Adhere Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere this to the top center of the flap. Place a heart-shaped Subtles Enamel Shapes on the punched piece.
- Tie a piece of Gold Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack around the box and tie in a bow. This will help to hold the flap shut.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.