Happy Valentine's Day!!! Here is a repeat of one of my favorite Valentine's Day Treats! I hope you have a fun filled day full of treats or flowers or anything you want. Even if you have to give it to yourself. You deserve it!!!
Sure Do Love You & Heart Happiness Cookie Treat
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Subtles Best 12” x 12” Cardstock Pack - #145408
NEW Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Bone folder - #102300
Fast Fuse Adhesive - #129026
Stampin’ Dimensionals- #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
1/8” Handheld Circle Punch - #134365
Fresh Fig Ink Pad - #144082
VersaMark Pad - #102283
Stampin’ Emboss Gold Powder - #109129
Heat Tool - #129053
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
NEW Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies
½” Finely Woven Ribbon in Fresh Fig - #144132
Solid Baker’s Twine - #124262
NEW Sure Do Love You
NEW Heart Happiness
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – 4 ¾” x 12” scored
@ 4 1/8”, 5 3/8”, 6 5/8” & 7 7/8” on the LONG side &
@ 1 ¼” and 3 ½” on the SHORT side
Cut as shown in the photo (a different color was used for better viewing):
- Create the box by bringing in the flaps and hold until firmly adhered.
- NEW Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2” x 5 1/8”; adhere to the front of the box.
- Punch a hole in the top of the box. Slip a 5” piece of ribbon through the hole and bring together at the top with a piece of Baker’s Twine tied in a knot - trim off the excess.
- Stamp the heart in Fresh Fig Ink from the NEW Heart Happiness stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Stamp the ‘sure do love you’ from the NEW Sure Do Love You in Versamark Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Sprinkle gold embossing powder on top and coat the image. Flick it from behind with your finger to get any excess powder off. Heat set it with the Heat Tool until it has melted.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the embossed image with the banner die and the stamped heart with the heart die, and lastly the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Place Dimensionals on the back of each piece and adhere to the front of the box.
- This box holds an individual package of Milano cookies. Inspiration for this project came from Marisa Alvarez.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to my blog. You can do this right from this blog. If you live in the United States, you can purchase any items from the posted projects by clicking on the shop now.