Stampin' Up!® cardstock along with this stamp set really make a card special.
Heartfelt Blooms - Thinking of You Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Berry Burst Cardstock - #144243
Sahara Sand Cardstock - #121043
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack - #144131
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
½” Finely Woven Ribbon in Berry Burst - #144133
Berry Burst Ink Pad - #144083
Sahara Sand Ink Pad - #126976
Paper Snips - #103579
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Clear Block D - #118485
Heartfelt Blooms – #147197 (wood); #147202 (clear) – Sale-A-Bration
Timeless Textures – #140514 (wood); #140517 (clear)
- Card Base: Berry Burst Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side & a mat piece 3 1/8” x 3 1/8”
- Sahara Sand Cardstock – (2) 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack – 1 ½” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock (2) 4” x 5 ¼” & a mat 3 1/8” x 3 1/8”
- Stamp ‘thinking of you’ in Berry Burst Ink on the right, bottom corner of the Whisper White large panel. Adhere it to one of the Sahara Sand pieces. Adhere the piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack to the left-hand side of the mat. Wrap a piece of 7” ribbon around the mat and adhere on the back-side. Adhere this mat to the card front.
- Ink up the large flower in Sahara Sand Ink and stamp it on the other large piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the ‘sending heartfelt thoughts’ saying in Berry Burst Ink in the middle of the flower. Adhere it to the last piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock. Adhere this panel to the inside of the card.
- On the smaller piece of Whisper White Cardstock, Ink up the D Block and stamp in the center.
- Ink up the large flower in Berry Burst Ink and stamp on the edges. Stamp the splatter stamp from Timeless Textures along the edges. Adhere this piece to the small Berry Burst mat. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and attach to the card. Add pearls.
If you would like a file of the above card project, click the link below:
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.