For those non candy treats that are so much fun!!!
Ready to Pop with Love - Popcorn Treat
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Real Red Ink Pad - #126949
Basic Black Ink Pad - #140391
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies - #141707
Layering Squares Framelits - #141708
Whisper White ¼” Organza Ribbon - #145590
Metallic Enamel Shapes - #141678
1/8” Handheld Circle Punch - #134365
Paper Snips - #103579
Ready to Pop - #141513
Tag: Real Red Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” to cut a scalloped square
- Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the large piece of Real Red Cardstock and the large scallop square from the Layering Squares Framelits + the heart Framelit from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies placed in the center of this piece, and then the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock at 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” and stamp in Basic Black Ink the ‘with love’ saying on the bottom right corner. Then adhere it to the scalloped piece.
- Stamp ‘ready to pop’ in Basic Black Ink in the middle of the heart.
- Place Dimensionals on the back of the heart and adhere it in the center of the Whisper White square.
- Adhere Metallic Enamel Shapes to the front.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 1 ¾” x 5” – adhere this piece on the front of the popcorn to cover up any wording on the bag. Place some adhesive on the middle of this strip to secure the tag when you are to attach it.
- Punch holes on both sides of the tag in the middle as shown in the photo.
- Thread ribbon through from the front and around to the back and through the other hole. Bring it around the package of popcorn and tie a bow on the right-hand side.
If you would like a file of this project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.