I am so loving these boxes for projects. I hope you do too.
Conversation Hearts Clear Valentine’s Box
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper - #147244
Whisper White Cardstock scrap - #100730
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #126983
Paper Piecing Tool - #126189
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Sweet & Sassy Dies - #141707
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
Whisper White ¼” Organza Ribbon - #145590
Clear Tiny Treat Boxes - #141699
Lots of Love - #143799 (wood); #143802 (clear)
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper – 4 ½” x 4 ½”; scored at 1 ¼” all the way around. Cut on all four lines up to the scored lines and remove the four corner squares and then place it down in the bottom of a Clear Tiny Treat Boxes.
- Fill the box with Conversation Hearts Candies and close.
- Tie a 10” piece of ribbon into a bow around the top of the box.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the saying from Lots of Love in Calypso Coral Ink and then use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped saying and coordinating heart from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies, and then the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Place a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back and adhere on the front of the box.
- Adhere a Rhinestone on the heart.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. Have fun stamping!