I know some of you may be too cold so I thought this card would make you smile and get you thinking about Spring. I know, it will be some time but you can still dream. I love the cold (I know, in the south I am strange) so a snowman would be nice, but I understand so here you are:
Butterfly Hugs Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Calypso Coral - #122925
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - #144118
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Snips - #103579
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #126983
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Bold Butterfly Framelits - #138135
Scalloped Tag Topper - #133324
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
3/8” Shimmer Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz- #144153
Whisper White Baker’s Twine - #124262
Glitter Enamel Dots - #144200
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Ribbon of Courage – #143852 (wood); #143855 (clear)
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”; 2” x 4” (use the scalloped tag to punch out the top). Stamp the saying in Calypso Coral Ink. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of this piece. Tie a small piece of ribbon through the top slit and tie it off with a small piece of White Baker’s Twine.
- Mat 1: Calypso Coral - 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Mat 2: Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 4” x 5 ¼”
- Adhere the two mat pieces together and then to the card base.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: standard platform, a standard cutting pad, the small butterfly die with a piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere the butterfly to the Whisper White stamped panel. And then adhere the panel to the front of the card. Place an embellishment in the middle of the butterfly.
If you would like a file of the above project, click below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. If you need any products, to make the above project and live in the United States, click the shop now on this blog.