Thank you so much for joining December's Alaska Achievers Blog Hop. I want to show you a simple card using Stampin' Blends with Petal Passion Designer Series Paper. This paper will be available January 3, 2018. After you look at my blog, hop around to the other fabulous demonstrators in this hop. You will love their projects. Also please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss any future posts. I will be eternally grateful.
Petal Passion DSP meets Stampin' Blends
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pink Pirouette Cardstock - #111351
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper - #145589
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Faceted in Gems (Clear) - #144142
Memento Pad - #132708
Paper Snips - #103579
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
Stampin’ Blend Markers – Pink Pirouette (light #144593 and dark #144592); Old Olive (light #144574 and dark #144573); Daffodil Delight (light #144586 and dark #144585); and Bermuda Bay (light #144580)
You’ve Got This - #139572 (wood); #139575 (clear)
Touches of Texture - #141934 (wood); #143251 (clear)
- Card base: Pink Pirouette Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼” – use the Stampin’ Blend Markers to color in the flower/leaf images.
- Basic Black Cardstock mat – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Basic Black Cardstock - 15/16” x 3 ½”; punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch
- Whisper White Cardstock scrap ¾” x 3 ½”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink in the center of this piece and punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere this to the Basic Black strip and place Dimensionals on the back.
- Inside mat: Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying, the bumble bee, and the flower. Color in the bee and flower using the Stampin’ Blend Markers. Adhere this to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the colored Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black panel – this is a tight fit.
- Place Dimensionals on the back of the Basic Black panel and adhere it to the front of the card.
- Attach the banner strip to the front of the card.
- Carefully and lightly color a medium Faceted Gem with the dark Pink Pirouette Marker and let dry. Apply it to the strip when dry - this does not take long.
If you would like a file of this card, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Now hop around to the demonstrators below.