Thanksgiving Treat Pouch
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper - #144613
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Paper Snips - #103579
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
1 3/8” Circle Punch - #119860
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
Seasonal Layer Thinlits - #143751
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Linen Thread - #104199
Stampin’ Write Makers - Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Lemon Lime Twist
Labels to Love - #144970 (wood); #144967 (clear)
- Pouch: Soft Suede Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 10 ¾”; scored @4 ¼”, 5”, & 9 ¼” on the LONG side
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 1 ¼” & 2 ½” x ¾”
- Fold and score the base pouch.
- Adhere the long piece of the designer paper on the bottom flap and the smaller piece on the top flap (just flip this piece over).
- Set the trail mix inside and staple it closed.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting
- pad, the leaves placed on top of Soft Suede Cardstock, and lastly the other standard cutting pad. Run this
- ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere the leaves to the front of the pouch with Glue Dots.
- Use Stampin’ Write Markers to color on the rubber of the stamp. Then, huff your warm breath on it and stamp
- on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Punch out with the 1 3/8” Circle Punch. Punch a 1 ½” Circle Punch from Soft Suede
- Cardstock. Adhere the two circles together and then place Dimensionals on the back. Place on the front of the
- Make a small bow from the Linen Thread and place on the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
If you would like a file of the above project, click below:
For products to make the above project, click shop now to order (if you are living in the United States). Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.