Back in Plaid (November Paper Pumpkin) Stocking Silverware Holder
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Corrugated Elements - #144158
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits - #141497
Year of Cheer Embellishments - #144643
Boxwood Wreaths - #144176
Black Stampin’ Write Marker
November Paper Pumpkin Kit
Spooky Cat - #144749
- Turn the stocking to the right side and roll down the plaid to create a cuff.
- Ink up the ‘Eat’ from Spooky Cat with the Black Stampin’ Write Marker and stamp on a scarp of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the saying with the smallest circle die (it fits snuggly), and lastly the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere a Dimensional to the back of this and adhere it to an oval shape from the Corrugated Elements.
- Apply a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back of the oval shape and adhere it to the stocking.
- Form the wreath and do the same – lightly placing glue on the leaves on the back.
- On the tips of the Year of Cheer silver pieces apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhere under the wreath.
- Allow these pieces to dry completely before using.
If you would like a file of this project, click below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.