Happy Halloween!!! I hope you have a fun day!!! I wanted to share a simple, but fun card for this fun day . Hoping it inspires you to make a card to send.
It's a Good Day Banner Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Tangerine Tango Cardstock + a scrap - #111349
Soft Sky Cardstock - #131203
Very Vanilla Cardstock + a scrap- #101650
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper - #144613
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Petal Burst Embossing Folder - #141493
Pear Pizzazz 3/8” Shimmer Ribbon - #144153
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
1 ¼” Circle Punch - #119861
1 3/8” Circle Punch - #119860
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
Paper Snips - #103579
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #126978
Best Birds - #141525
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Soft Sky – 3 ¾” x 5”; Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Standard Platform, a standard cutting pad, the Petal Burst Embossing Folder with the soft sky piece inside, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – (2@) 1 ¼” x 4, (1@) 1 ½” x 4”, and (2@) 1” x 3 ¼”. Punch one end of each of these strips with the Banner Triple Punch. The banner that is 1 ½” wide goes in the center. The banners that are 1 ¼” wide go on the right and the left leaving about ¼” between the middle banner. Then the 1” banners overlap the others. Adhere them all down and trim off any excess from the top.
- Adhere the Soft Sky piece to the Tangerine Tango panel. Place some Snail Adhesive on the back of the panel and wrap a length of the Pear Pizzazz Ribbon around it to attach it there. Finish applying adhesive to the panel and mount on the card base. Tie a bow from the ribbon and attach with a glue dot on top of the ribbon on the front.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock scrap – stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink and punch out with the 1 ¼” Circle Punch
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock scrap – punch out a 1 3/8” circle and adhere the two circles together. Place a Stampin’ Dimensional in the center and place under the ribbon.
- Apply pearls on the banners.
- Stamp the saying on the inside of the card in Soft Suede Ink.
If you would like to download the above file for this project, click this link:
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please subscribe to this blog so that I have a "treat" today and so you do not miss anything.