Another fun project I hope you like.
Acetate Trick OR Treat Box
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Spooky Night Designer Series Paper - #144610
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Tangerine Tango Cardstock - #111349
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Black Rhinestone Jewels - #144639
Pretty Label Punch - #143715
1 3/8” Circle Punch - #119860
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
Tangerine Tango Stamp Pad - #126946
Paper Snips - #103579
Acetate Card Boxes - #144628
Spooky Cat - #144749
- Measure to the halfway mark along the length on the acetate box and mark it with a pen. Cut in half with sharp scissors. Fold up the ends to close the bottom. Place the four candy bars inside.
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper – Belly Band - 1 ¼” x 10 ½”; scored @ 3 ¼”, 4”, 8 ½”, & 9 ¼” on the LONG side. Fold on the scored lines and bring around the box and secure with adhesive (so that it does not slip, you may want to place a little bit of adhesive on the inside of the belly band against the box).
- Punch a Pretty Label Punched shape in Basic Black.
- Punch a Tangerine Tango Cardstock circle. Adhere this to the black shape. Adhere to the belly band.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – ¾” x 4”; stamp with the Trick or Treat stamp in Tangerine Tango Ink. Punch both ends with the Banner Triple Punch. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of this piece. Adhere it to the Tangerine Tango/Black mat.
- Place Black Rhinestones on the ends.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below to download:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog if you have not, so you do not miss anything.