Special Celebrations Fancy Fold Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pool Party Cardstock + scrap- #122924
Whisper White Cardstock + scrap - #100730
Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper - #144110
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Pool Party Ink Pad - #126982
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #131180
Archival Black Stampin’ Ink Pad - #140931
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Layering Ovals Framelits - #141706
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Special Celebrations – #143882 (wood mount); #143885 (clear mount)
Lots of Love - #143799 (wood); #143802 (clear)
Card base: Pool Party Cardstock – 5 ½”x 11”; score at 1 ¼”, 4”, and 6 ¾” on the long side
Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper cut to 1” x 5 ¼” (front panel), 2 ½” x 5 ¼” (second panel), 4”x 5 ¼” (last
Whisper White cut to 2 ½” x 5 ¼” (third panel),
- Fold the Pool Party Cardstock card base on the fold lines to follow picture.
- Adhere the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper strips to the coordinating panels.
- On the Whisper White panel stamp the Happy Birthday saying in Archival Basic Black ink and then stamp two flowers from the Lots of Love stamp set in pool party.
- Stamp a third flower on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock along with the leaves in Pear Pizzazz Ink. Fussy cut these out and attach with Mini Glue Dots to the bottom right of the last panel. Place a Pearl Basic Jewel in the center.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White, stamp the saying in Archival Basic Black for the oval on the front of the card.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, Whisper White Cardstock with stamped saying, and lastly the other standard cutting pad. You can run the Pool Party Cardstock through for the scalloped Framelits piece at the same time. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine to cut out the pieces. Attach the two pieces together with Snail Adhesive and then only put adhesive on the left side of the paired piece to attach off the edge on the front as seen in the pictures.
- Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.