Thoughts for You ~ Best Birds
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Grapefruit Grove Cardstock - #146972
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - #146926
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Birds and Blooms Thinlits - #141477
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls - #146927
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends – Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Old Olive
Best Birds - #141525
- Card Base: Grapefruit Grove Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored 4 ¼” on the LONG side - folded
- Basic Black Cardstock mat – 3 ¼” x 5 ¼” + 1 ¼” x 4 ¼” (inside)
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper mat – 3” x 5”
- Adhere the two mat pieces for the front together and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the ‘thoughts for you’ saying on the inside using Memento Ink. Adhere the 1 ¼” x 4 ¼” Basic Black Cardstock strip to the bottom of the card.
- In Memento Ink on Whisper White Cardstock: stamp the bird image, the limb, and all three flowers and berries. Color in with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Use the Big Shot: Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped images and the coordinating thinlits, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere the limb to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. In addition, adhere the flowers and berries. Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the bird image and adhere above the limb.
- Place Share What You Love Artisan Pearls on the flower centers and along the right-edge of the card.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.