A quick update on my cancer journey. I found another positive to chemo I had never heard of. I have skin that attracts bugs so during the summer I either have to spray or wear clothes that cover my skin. Still I usually get eaten alive when I am outside during the summer. Last Thursday, I was at a picnic right by a lake with some ladies. I noticed they were getting bitten. I was not. Quite honestly, I do not blame the bugs for not liking chemo, but I found it to be a plus. I have been sleeping well so keep those prayers up. I actually wore panty hose today to a funeral and had no problems getting them on. Yay physical therapy!!! I had to move up my chemo this week from Tuesday because of my neighbor receiving a big award at the Nixon Centre on Tuesday. They moved it up to Thursday so everything will hit with the side effects probably on the weekend and the following week. When I choose to stay close to home. So not so bad. Onwards! I had earned the cruise to the Greek Isles but had not cashed it in yet. My English girlfriend (since I was 13) said she can go with me on it, so I cashed it in. It will be in 2019 so I am thinking forward and was brave enough to cash it in. No turning back. That is it for now. Stay tuned because this journey always has interesting discoveries. Thank you all for sticking with me!
Friends Make the Good Times Better card ~ Waterfront
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Early Espresso Cardstock - #119686
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Wood Textures 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #144177
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Garden Green Ink Pad - #147089
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad - #147094
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #147104
Balmy Blue Ink Pad - #147105
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Snips - #103579
Waterfront - #146386
- Card base: Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 2 ¾” & 5 ½” on the LONG side – folded in a Z fashion
- Early Espresso Cardstock mat – 4 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3” x 4”
- Wood Textures 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 4” – adhere to the front flap
- Stamp the images in the ink colors that are listed on the supply list. When stamping the water, stamp the Balmy Blue off once before stamping on the mat. The trees on the outside are stamped in Garden Green and Mossy Meadow to make a ghost effect. Stamps some trees on the inside in Garden Green Ink.
- Stamp the sayings in Early Espresso.
- Adhere the front stamped mat to the Early Espresso Cardstock. Place Adhesive on a little bit less than half of the left-hand back side of the mat and adhere to the card front on top of the flap.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.