I have another update for today. It is funny that this post is a "To Do" notepad because that is what has happened in my life. I now have a to do list of exercises. I went for my first physical therapy appointment today. I learned so much, but have so many exercises in between my chemo and other appointments. I am excited about it because Crystal gave me exercises to do at home that I can see getting me back to where I need to be. The strange thing is that she also wants me to go back to walking with my walker to concentrate on how to walk. I am so glad I went today. I only wish I would have done it after surgery. No looking back though. I am persevering ahead.
The other great thing is that I had blood work done today. The physician's assistant said it was fantastic and so that of course made me happy. My counts are where they should be so I am tolerating the chemo which was so nice to hear. They could not get blood through my port so for all my prayer warriors, please pray that they are able to get my chemo drugs through the port when I go back for chemo. If you could pray specifically for that I would appreciate it.
Thank you for the comments. I am not answering individual comments from this blog, but they are read and so appreciated. I love you all.
'To Do' Notepad & Clipboard
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper - #145564
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Snips - #103579
Bone folder - #102300
Berry Burst 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon - #145489
- Clipboard – use a cardboard backing from one of the Foil Sheets Papers, or Glimmer Papers – 5 ¾” x 7 ½”
- Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper - 5 ¾” x 7 ½”
- Use the fat end of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and coat the entire piece of clipboard. Adhere the Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper and use the Bone Folder to smooth it out.
- If you have a corner rounder, round the corners. If not, use the Paper Snips to round them. Use an Emory board to go around the edges to smooth everything out. This also allows the paper to stick better to the cardboard piece.
- Use a medium Binder Clip to clip the notepad onto the clipboard. The notepad was purchased at a local Big Box Store.
- Take a 12” piece of ribbon and tie a bow around the clip on the top of the Binder Clip.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.