Thank you for hopping in this month's blog hop. Continue hopping around to each demonstrator below. You will not be disappointed. I am so excited to show you something using a new product. Enjoy!
Right Angle Fold-Over Card-Love What You Do
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337 (NEW Annual Catalog 2018-2019)
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - #115316
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - #146926
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad - #126950
Tranquil Tide Ink Pad - #147146
Basic Black Ink Pad - #140931
Mint Macaron Ink Pad - #147106 (NEW Annual Catalog 2018-2019)
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls - #146927
Stampin’ Write Markers – Rich Razzleberry
Love What You Do - #148042
Make a Difference - #146676
- Card base: Mint Macaron Cardstock – Score a full sheet at 4 ¼” and 5 ½”, and then use the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut in half on the diagonal. You will need to remove the scoring blade to have enough room to cut the full sheet.
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside) – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the leaves and berries in Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, and Tranquil Tide Inks. Use the letters from Make a Difference to stamp ‘life is good’. Adhere to the inside of the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” stamp the saying in the upper left corner and then the flower image in Basic Black Ink as shown in the photo. Color in with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write Marker. Adhere to a 2 ½” x 2 ½” piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left-hand corner of the back. Share What You Love Artisan Pearls randomly on the mat.
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5” cut in half on the diagonal.
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 4 ¾” Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (be sure to account for the directionality of the flowers) cut in half on the diagonal.
- Adhere the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper pieces to the Rich Razzleberry Cardstock pieces. Adhere to the front flaps.
- Remove the backings from the Stampin’ Dimensionals and place the square on the front of the card.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
Continue below hopping to each demonstrator: