Thank you all for the kind comments. Normally I would respond to each, but due to my weakness I am just sending out a general thank you. This week started my radiation treatments. Again a new experience. I had three this week. Seven to go. It has made me extremely tired, but I was told this would be the case. Thursday, I went to a chemo orientation to find out what I will need to do and expect during chemo. I will have chemo starting May 1st which will last six hours on that day. Again this will be a new experience. So all is going well so far. Being weak is my new norm for now. Funny how much this whole experience has stopped how busy I used to be. Definitely a pause in my life. It is also nice that I am a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator because even with what I am going through, my business still runs. What a blessing. The shop now button on this blog still takes you to my store where you can shop away.
Enough of my update. Now on to stamping.
Simple Healing Card for a Friend
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Powder Pink Cardstock - #144244
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - #115316
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - #145580
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Paper Piecing Tool - #126189
Bone folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad - #126950
Metallic Enamel Dots - #141678
Metallic Foil Doilies - #138392
2” Circle Punch - #133782
2 ¼” Circle Punch - #143720
½” Finely Woven Ribbon - #144134
Paper Snips - #103579
So Many Shells - #143695
- Card Base: Powder Pink Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock mat - 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” + 2 ¼” Circle
- Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”, adhere this to the Rich Razzleberry mat
- Cut a 5 ½” piece of ribbon and adhere it around the back of the mat. Adhere this to the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the saying and punch out with the 2” Circle Punch
- Adhere the Metallic Foil Doily, the Rich Razzleberry Circle and the stamped circle. Place a Metallic Enamel Dot on the circle.
- Stamp the saying on the inside
- Tie a bow and adhere it to the strip of ribbon on the front using a Mini Glue Dot
If you would like a file of the above card, click the link below:
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog from this blog. Happy stamping and remember to smell the roses in your daily walk.