How many white chocolate lovers are there out there? My son and I share that love. So for those of us, here is a great project for white chocolate lovers.
Birthday Cake Bar For You
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Berry Burst Cardstock - #144243
Silver Foil Paper - #1132178
Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper - #145564
Sweet Soirée Embellishment Kit - #145578
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Basic Black Ink Pad - #140931
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Rhinestone Basics Shapes - #144220
3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon - #144213
1” Circle Punch - #119868
1 ¼” Circle Punch - #119861
Paper Snips - #103579
Stampin’ Write Markers – Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzazz
Cake Soirée - #145521 (wood); #145745 (clear)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3 ½” x 7” scored at 3 ½” on the LONG side. Fold on half. Place a 3 ¼” square of Silver Foil Paper on the front.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock stamp the ‘for you’ in Basic Black Ink; punch with the 1” Circle Punch.
- Punch a 1 ¼” Circle Punch from a piece of Berry Burst Cardstock. Adhere the two circles together.
- Choose a cake from the Sweet Soirée Embellishment Kit. Use the markers to color in the leaves and flowers. Take one of the vellum leaves from the kit and color on the backside with the Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker. Cut it into two pieces. Use a dot of liquid glue to adhere to the back of the cake. Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1” x 3 ¼”. Adhere to the bottom of the Silver Foil Paper.
- Adhere the topper to the bar.
- Tie a length of ribbon around and knot in front.
- Attach the cake and the circle mat.
- Adhere Rhinestones to decorate.
If you would like a file of this project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.