Here’s to Celebrating You! Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
NEW Tutti-Frutti 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #145606
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Memento Pad - #132708
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Stitched Shapes Framelits - #145372
Layering Squares Framelits - #141708
Paper Snips - #103579
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon - #144213
Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend Marker - #144575
NEW – Perennial Birthday - #145757 (wood); #145760 (clear)
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
- Real Red Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Tutti-Frutti 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – (black striped piece) 3 ¾” x 5” + leftover strip for inside card
- Adhere the large piece of Designer Series Paper to the Real Red Cardstock. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of this mat and apply to the card base.
- Tutti-Frutti 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – (red dashed piece) 1 ½” x 3 ¾”, apply this to the bottom section of the mat on the front of the card.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, a piece of Whisper White Cardstock cut @ 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”, the third square die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, and then the other standard cutting pad. In addition, place a Basic Black Cardstock piece in that is 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” and die cut the scallop from the Layering Squares Framelits that coordinates with the Whisper White square. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Stamp the saying on the Whisper White Square and then add flowers.
- On the inside of the card, stamp flowers and the ‘happy birthday’. Adhere the 1 ½” x 3 ¾” piece of cardstock to the bottom of the inside of the card.
- Attach the Whisper White Square to the Basic Black Scalloped Square using snail adhesive.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere this to the card base.
- Color two pearls with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend Marker. Adhere in the center of the large flowers.
- Place pearls as shown on the card.
- Tie a small bow and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
If you would like a file of this project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. If you would like to purchase any of the products and live in the United States, click the Shop Now on this blog.