One of my favorite papers in the Occasions catalog!!!
Believe There is Good Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
NEW Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper - #145564
Berry Burst Cardstock - #144243
Powder Pink Cardstock - #144244
Silver Foil - #132178
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Berry Burst Ink Pad - #144243
Starburst Punch -#143717
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Stitched Shapes Framelits - #145372
Paper Snips - #103579
NEW Berry Burst 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon - #145489
So Many Shells - #143695
- Card base: Powder Pink Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼”
- Berry Burst Cardstock – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- NEW Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼” – adhere this together with the Berry Burst piece. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the mat and adhere on the back. Tie a bow and attach on top of the ribbon with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the ‘be the good’ in Berry Burst Ink – punch with the 1 ½” Circle Punch.
- Punch a piece of Silver Foil Paper with the Sunburst Punch.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, Berry Burst Cardstock, the second circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, and then the other standard cutting pad.
- Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Attach the Whisper White Circle to the Berry Burst using snail adhesive.
- Attach this mat to the Sunburst Circle. Adhere this mat with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of the card.
If you would like a file of the above card, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. Also if you live in the United States you can order any products from projects by clicking on the Shop Now right on this blog.